Higher accredited diploma of photography (Sharjah. U. A. Emirates. March 2013)
We’ve some problems to acces to the students resources website. This will be solved by today at 16:00 pm. Apologies. For any inconvenience contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharjah 13h to 26th march 2013.
- To: Professional photographers.
- Attendees: Unknown.
- Dates:From march 13th to march 16th 2013.
- Number of hours: 60 hours.
- Timetable: All days 4pm to 9pm except fridays.
- Place: Union of Arab Photographers in Falaj area. Sharjah. United Arab Emirates.
- Further professors info:
The course is adapted to a professional photographer’s profile with consolidated knowledge and technical expertise and aims to enhance knowledge in specific areas in order to provide tools to facilitate and improve the result of the work of the photographer.
At the same time, the course aims to organize and promote humanistic knowledge and personal background by reviewing different creative streams and their photographic references, reaching aesthetic trends and thinking models governing contemporary photographers working in different professionals sectors.
The course is complemented by a section dedicated to the treatment of the electronic image, from the correct color management, a review of professional software, management of the photographer files and the different techniques and process to obtain a printed copy quality.
The course will last 60 hours.
Every day from 4pm to 9pm except Fridays.
- Photography. Historical overview.
- Photographic techniques.
- Post processing and workflow.
- Marketing tools.
- Storytelling and photojournalism.
- Outdoor exercises.
- Personal project presentation.